Massuage ... a peaceful oasis in a chaotic world.
At Massuage Associates we are in our 19th year of partnering with you in your wellness, your wholeness. We are convenient - located on RT 355 - 966 Hungerford Drive #21A with free parking right at our door. We are licensed, certified, experienced therapists with a Maryland business license.
What Christine and Ari are doing to ensure your safety:
- We have masks on hand for client and/or therapist as an extra precaution if desired.
- Hard flooring has been installed in the treatment rooms. All surfaces are cleaned with CDC approved disinfectant.
- Updated health intake form includes questions regarding possible symptoms (COVID and other respiratory viruses)
- We allow you to stay home (with no penalty) if you have any symptoms.
- Please contact us immediately if you develop symptoms after your session - quarantine if anyone develops symptoms
If you are new to us please note that there is one easy step to scheduling your first session:
Before scheduling please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy - that's part of the way we keep our prices low because it gives us time to find a replacement for you. Please remember this if you need to reschedule. You are always welcome to send someone in your place if you have to reschedule at the last minute. (Exceptions made for COVID symptoms, of course)
1. Click Book Now Button to schedule massage. If you are unsure about the type of massage that's best for you don't worry. We don't charge different rates for Swedish, deep tissue or myofascial-type massage so you can have a combined session based on consultation with your therapist when you come in. Our scheduling software, MassageBook, will show you all the available appointments and take a debit or credit card for the first appointment. You can email us if you don't have a card to hold the appointment.
Have questions? The best way to reach us is by email to discuss your massage therapy needs or call Ari to book a facial or waxing service.
Christine and Ari
PS We are professional members of AMTA, (the national association for massage therapists)