Massuage ... a peaceful oasis in a chaotic world.
JUST ADDED for a limited time. Adorable Essential Oil Products for Kids. Perfect for holiday giving. You can pick up when you're in the office or preorder using PayPal and we will hold them in the office for your next visit! The plush unicorn "Aroma" has a hidden aromatherapy compartment so you can customize the aroma for active times or sleepy times.
Christine, Christiana and Ari are open for business and providing services. Same great location, same dedication to client care.
What we are doing to insure your safety:
- We continue to wear masks, as directed by our state massage therapy board.
- Hard flooring has been installed in the treatment rooms. All surfaces are cleaned with CDC approved disinfectan
- Updated health intake form includes questions regarding possible symptoms COVID
- We allow you to stay home (with no penalty) if you have any symptoms
- Contact us immediately if you develop symptoms after your session - we will close down and quarantine if anyone develops symptoms
At Massuage Associates we are in our 18th year of partnering with you in your wellness, your wholeness. We are convenient - located on RT 355 - 966 Hungerford Drive #21A with free parking right at our door. We are licensed, certified, experienced therapists with a Maryland business license - click here if you want more info on our credentials.
If you are new to us please note that there is one easy step to scheduling your first session:
Before scheduling please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy - that's part of the way we keep our prices low because it gives us time to find a replacement for you. Please remember this if you need to reschedule. You are always welcome to send someone in your place if you have to reschedule at the last minute. (Exceptions made for COVID symptoms, of course)
1. Click Book Now Button to schedule massage. If you are unsure about the type of massage that's best for you don't worry. We don't charge different rates for Swedish, deep tissue or myofascial-type massage so you can have a combined session based on consultation with your therapist when you come in. Our scheduling software, MassageBook, will show you all the available appointments and take a debit or credit card for the first appointment. You can email us if you don't have a card to hold the appointment.
Have questions? Call us or send an email to discuss your massage therapy needs.
Thanks for visiting our home on the web.
Christine, Ari and Christiana
PS We are professional members of AMTA, (the national association for massage therapists)